We keep your feet healthy so you can walk without pain, maintain your independence, and continue to comfortably do the things you love.
Over time, as we naturally age or develop medical conditions, caring for the feet and nails can become very difficult. The feet become more difficult to reach, the toenails may thicken and the skin can become fragile, dry, or even thick with callous. We may begin to feel unstable or uneasy on our feet. Our ability to feel sensation around the feet can also worsen and we may not notice cuts or wounds that can pose a serious risk to our health.
When these problems develop, it can make taking every step difficult, painful and frustrating. This is why we offer a comprehensive range of foot, skin and nail care services so you can relax in the confidence that your foot health is in expert hands.
Aside from providing great care at your appointment and managing the difficulties you have, we work to keep you feeling comfortable and safe on your feet until your next appointment with us. We employ a high level of clinical excellence in all of our services, staying up to date with best-practice protocols, and understand the impact that being able to stay pain-free and comfortable has on your life.
Each appointment not only addresses the concerns and problems you have with your feet, but also checks the feet and legs for any risk factors that you may not have picked up on. Our thorough knowledge of the challenges the feet face through every stage of life mean we understand that, for example, cuts and wounds can take longer to heal as we age and our circulation worsens. We tailor your appointment to ensure the risks that you may be facing are checked, covered, and that you know what you should be looking out for.
Our skin, nail and foot care services include:
- Corn removal and callus reduction
- Ingrown toenail treatment, prevention and surgical correction
- General toenail care
- Athlete’s foot treatment
- Diabetic foot health assessments
- Managing wounds and ulcers
- Assessing stability and postural issues to reduce your risk of falls
- Redistributing areas of high pressure on your feet
- Improving pain and comfort in arthritic conditions
- Using orthotics to alter your foot biomechanics to improve comfort, pain, stability and general foot health
- Advice on the best footwear for your feet and problems you may have