We understand how important it is to not only be able to return to work in a timely manner, but also to be back to your full functional capacity when you do.
We work with you to treat workplace injuries as well as reduce the risk of developing future injuries at work. We assess your health and safety issues at work and identify your risks when it comes to lower limb injuries. This risk is often a combination of two factors. The first are the stresses directly relating to your job, including the impact from repetitive movements and demands on your lower limbs. The second is your specific foot and leg biomechanics, any conditions you are affected by, and any weaknesses, abnormalities and restrictions in your lower limb function. By assessing these and your history of injury, we form your thorough management plan that is specific to your feet and job. This gets you the best outcomes when it comes to reducing your risk of injury and repairing and strengthening existing injuries and conditions.
Ultimately, workplace injuries have a much greater impact on your health and well-being than just being able to perform regular workplace duties. It impairs your daily life and ability to do the activities you love outside of work too. This is why we take great care and use only the best treatment protocols to get you back to feeling your best.
We help you be at your best at work by:
- Thoroughly assessing your injury risk based on your regular work activities and actions
- Assess the biomechanics and function of your lower limbs
- Assess your footwear to ensure that it is supporting your lower limbs in the context of your occupation and your daily work tasks
- Make recommendations on the best footwear for your foot type and occupation
- Use orthotics, inserts or paddings (where of benefit) to help correct biomechanical abnormalities and keep you comfortable and supported on your feet